Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION AS THEY CONTAIN BINDING LEGAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE FULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS PROMOTION.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT PROCEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
1.This Online Registration for StarProperty.my Fair 2018 to be held in AEON MALL Shah Alam (“Promotion”) is organised by StarProperty Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and is open to all residents in Malaysia aged 18 and above as at the time of registration (“Registrants”) save and except for:
a) permanent and/or temporary employees of the Organiser, Star Media Group Berhad (“SMGB”) and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or its affiliates, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives; and
b) representatives and/or business partners (including advertising, promotion and public relations agencies) of the Organiser and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
2. The Promotion will commence from 25 May 2018 at 10:00am to 22 June 2018 at 9:30pm (“Term”).
3. To stand a chance to win a movie ticket (“Ticket”), Registrants have to successfully complete all questions and fill up their personal details. Registrants who provide incorrect and / or insufficient details will be automatically disqualified.
4. Multiple registrations are NOT allowed and registration before or after the Term will be automatically disregarded.
5. Each Registrant is entitled to 1 entry which is eligible to win one (1) Ticket only.
6. Registrants will be notified via email and details for redemption will be shared in these emails.
7. In the event the Ticket is not redeemed within the prescribed timeline specified in the email, the redemption code will be deactivated by the Organizer without further reference to the Registrants.
8. In the event the Subscription is not redeemed within the prescribed timeline specified in the email, the redemption code will be deactivated by the Organizer without further reference to the Registrants.
9. By registering in this Promotion, the Registrants hereby acknowledge and agree that the Organiser excludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded Ticket. Registrants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in this Promotion, redemption and/or usage of the Ticket. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Registrants as a result of your participation in this Promotion and/or the redemption and/or use of the Ticket.
10. Unless otherwise specified herein, all ancillary costs incurred by the Registrants for the registration and/or redemption are the Registrants’ responsibility.
11. In the event this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, in such instance the Organiser reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as and when appropriate without prior notice.
12. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to review and vary any of the terms and conditions contained herein at any time and the Registrants are encouraged to visit fair.starproperty.my from time to time to view any amendments and/or changes to the terms and conditions.
13. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT RELATING TO PARTICIPANTS (this “Notice”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2010 (“PDPA”) AND PUBLICITY
(1) The PDPA governs the processing of the Registrant’s personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Organiser. This Notice is issued to Registrants informing the basis upon which the processing of the Personal Data is done by the Organiser.
(2) Purpose: All information (including Personal Data) submitted by Registrants in their participation of the Promotion shall belong to the Organiser and the Registrants irrevocably and unconditionally consent and permit the Organiser to use, publish or feature the Registrants’ and/or their pictures (which may include the Registrant’s name, statements about the Promotion or any of its related matter) without further notice or compensation for publicity, advertising or any other related purposes in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to in any of the Organiser’s publications, websites and/or any promotional materials connected to the Promotion.
(3) Transfer: The Registrants’ Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Organiser but the Registrants agree that for the purposes set out in the preceding sub-paragraph (2) above, the Organiser may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to the following parties within or outside of Malaysia:
(a) Other partners or any participating partners which owe a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser;
(b) The Organiser’s agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser providing administrative, telecommunications, data processing or other services to the Organiser in relation to the Promotion (such as but not limited to professional advisers, customer call centre providers, gift redemption centres or data entry companies);
(c) Any affiliates that owe a duty of care to the Organiser;
(d) Any law enforcement agency and/or regulatory body for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and/or guidelines and/or any person or entity to whom the Organiser are under a binding obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule, regulations, code and/or guideline and/or order of any competent court of law, law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
(4) Access: The Registrants have the right to request access to and to request correction of the relevant Registrants’ Personal Data. Nothing herein contained shall limit the rights of any registrant under the PDPA.
All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the Promotion or the Ticket not specified herein shall form part of these terms and conditions.
The Organiser’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. Any and all Registrant(s) shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organiser’s decisions.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org