Experience the fun of building and painting miniature models for Rumah-Rumah Malaysia!
How to join?
“Solve Riddles and Win” Contest
Are you smart enough to solve our riddles?
Solve them all and stand a chance to win vouchers for miniature classes, which are essentially classes where building and/or painting of miniature houses are taught (“Miniature Classes”) or exhibition tickets to MinNature Malaysia.
- Contest Period:26 June 2018 – 1 July 2018
- How to win?
“Snap, Post &Win” Contest
Snap a photo of the miniature models of Rumah-Rumah Malaysia to win vouchers for Miniature Classes or exhibition tickets to MinNature Malaysia.
- Contest Period: 26 June 2018 – 1 July 2018
- How to win?
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTESTS AS THEY CONTAIN BINDING LEGAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE CONTESTS, YOU ARE DEEMED TO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ITS ENTIRETY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT PROCEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTESTS.
Terms and Conditions
- “Solve Riddles and Win Contest” and “Snap, Post &Win Contest” (collectively, “Contests”) are organised by StarProperty Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above as of 1st January 2018 (“Participants”). The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contests, i.e.: employees of the Organiser including its partners, affiliates and related companies, representatives, sponsors (including employees of sponsors) and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliates and related companies and their immediate family members.
- The Contests will run for six (6) days from 26 June 2018 (11.00am) to 1 July 2018 (9:30pm) (“Contest Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disregarded.
- Winners will be contacted through email and phone call. If a winner is not contactable within three (3) attempts, his/her prize will be automatically forfeited. All prizes must be claimed between 9 July 2018 to 20 July 2018 during weekdays only (from 10.00am to 5.00pm) from Menara Star, 15, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Proof of identity to be provided in order for the winner to claim the prize.
- Each participant can win one (1) prize only.
- The prizes are subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with other products of similar value, at any time as it deems fit and necessary. All prizes are given on an “As Is Where Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other prizes, whether in part or in full.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in the Contests, collection and/or usage of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participants as a result of the participating in the Contests and/or the use of the prizes.
- All costs, fees, and/or related expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Participants in relation to the Contests and to claim the prizes won, which shall include but not limited to the costs of transportation, email, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the winner and/or the Participants (as the case maybe), and the winner must abide by all laws and regulations currently in place and the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing the prizes and terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- If any of the Contests is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, then the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions for the said Contest, modify the Contest, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, without prior notice.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT RELATING TO PARTICIPANTS (this “Notice”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2010 (“PDPA”) AND PUBLICITY
- (I) The PDPA governs the processing of the Participant’s personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Organiser. This Notice is issued to Participants to inform that this is the basis upon which the processing of the Personal Data is done by the Organiser.
- (2) Purpose: All information (including Personal Data) submitted by Participants in their participation of the Contests shall belong to the Organiser and the Participants irrevocably and unconditionally consent and permit the Organiser to use, publish or feature the Participants’ and/or their pictures (which may include the Participant’s name, statements about the Contests or any of its related matter) without further notice or compensation for publicity, advertising or any other related purposes in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to in any of the Organiser’s publications, websites and/or any promotional materials connected to the Contest.
- (3) Transfer: The Participants’ Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Organiser but the Participants agree that for the purposes set out in the preceding sub-paragraph (2) above, the Organiser may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to the following parties within or outside of Malaysia:
- (a) Other partners or any participating partners which owe a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser;
- (b) The Organiser’s agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser providing administrative, telecommunications, data processing or other services to the Organiser in relation to the Contest (such as but not limited to professional advisers, customer call centre providers, gift redemption centres or data entry companies);
- (c) Any affiliates that owe a duty of care to the Organiser;
- (d) Any law enforcement agency and/or regulatory body for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and/or guidelines and/or any person or entity to whom the Organiser are under a binding obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule, regulations, code and/or guideline and/or order of any competent court of law, law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
- (4) Access: The Participants have the right to request access to and to request correction of the relevant Participants’ Personal Data. Nothing herein contained shall limit the rights of any participant under the PDPA.
- All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the Contests or the prizes not specified herein shall form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to review and vary any of the terms and conditions contained herein at any time and the Participants are encouraged to visit fair.starproperty.my from time to time to view any amendments and/or changes to the terms and conditions.
- The Organiser’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. All Participants shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organiser’s decisions.
- For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org